Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby A



Before I post any picture let me tell a little background. I went to high school with Baby A's mommy. We met our freshman year of high school, the first day of school in P.E. Class. We became instant friends. That was 12 years ago. We were great friends for awhile, and like many people, we drifted apart. Thanks to the wonders of facebook we became friends again. Amanda and Steve were my FIRST paid photography clients. So I guess you could say they were the first ones to truly support me in my new passion (not that ALL of you don't support me 110% and I appreciate you all!) I will never forget how weird it felt to take my friends money to take pictures of them :)

Here is a picture of my first session with them
Such a cute couple. I remember this session well. I had my girls with me and we discussed babies. 

Fastforward: About April/May-ish 2010 I get a text message from Amanda...
SHE'S PREGNANT and Due December 25, 2010

I was so excited for her and Steve, seriously and we pretty much right away started discussing maternity and newborn photos!!


Baby A entered the world a week early. On December 17, 2010 she joined this amazing family at 2:13pm. Weighing 6lb 9oz.




I first met Baby A when she was about 2 weeks old. Already full of spunk and personality. I showed up for our newborn session and left a little over an hour later (and about 15 photos taken) and a date for the next week for photos, She wasn't ready for me yet. We did her next session a few days later and she was amazing. She is a gorgeous baby. And will surely be famous for her many facial expressions!! See for yourself:








And since she was due on Christmas....


Congratulations again Amanda and Steve...she really is a true beauty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment