Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sami -I- Senior Portraits

Sami is my husbands 3rd cousin. She will be entering her senior year this next school year. Every January her and her mom venture from South Carolina and come to visit the Arizona family. Sami and I planned on doing some sample senior pictures for her. Of course they plan their visit the worst week EVER...We had the worst storm we have ever had this past week. Arizona actually had tornado warnings and reports of some touching down. Anyone who knows Arizona weather...this is very weird. We received over 4 inches of rain in one week. The day we had planned for pictures, I think we received almost 3 inches of rain. Either way we were determined to take a few pictures, rain or shine. I am thankful for the 5 minute break from pouring to sprinkling and for my mother in laws super cute bedroom! I think we did good considering the weather conditions:







No comments:

Post a Comment