Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Exciting News!!

A friend of mine, Amanda, who I just did pictures for recently called me today and asked me

"How would you like to go on a helicopter ride?"

"I've never done it before but I think it would be fun....WHY?"

She then explains how she was looking at the City of Glendale Fire Department Calendar proof. SOMEHOW the department got a hold of my picture of their helicopter "Halo" from the Glendale Fire Prevention Parade.

She explained to him that I was the one who took the pictures and they needed my permission to use it.

Of course I said YES! I am very supportive of the public Safety departments. I told her my only terms were a copy of the calendar and photo credit. She told me the department would like to take Daniel and I up for a ride in the Helicopter. I have to get them a print release and then it should be in the calendar.

I AM SO HONORED AND EXCITED!!!

Here is the picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment