Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Baby Taylor

I did these photos a few weeks ago...but my computer had an issue and crashed. After Some frustrating nights I was able to recover them and finish the editing I needed to get done!

Oh, sweet Taylor is just the cutest thing. She is definitely a mommy's girl and she is in a hurry to get on the go...Mommy you're in trouble!! She was a complete pleasure. We did this shoot in her living room with a simple black backdrop. Maybe next time I can get some outdoors pictures of her with her brothers! She is a blue-eyed beauty and we just love her and her family...Enjoy:









This sweet sweet little girl also underwent heart surgery today. I am thrilled to say that we heard she is doing well. We hope for a quick recovery and and happy healthy heart for this sweet little angel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment